February, 10 2023 - Version 1.10.14 (Cumulative)
Feb 6 – Feb 10, 2023, Bug Fixes, and updates for GSP/GGP v1.10.13 to v1.10.14 deployment
- Location – Comments section – Comments on both tasks/projects that are assigned to a location now have a link of the Task in the comment section to avoid confusion of the users of where the comment has been added.
- FIXED: Comment section in the location has been fixed and user should see the link of the task and when clicked it will redirect the user to the correct task where the comment has been made. Comments directly made to the location comment section will not show any project name or linked task. Comment email notification when a user is tagged is still sent to the user and working as expected.
- User Accounts have been updated for some who’s functionality prevented them from logging on and using the GSP/GGP platform.
- GreenGovPro – Same with GreenSpacePro comments section in the location now has a link of the task where the comment has been added.
- FIXED: Comment section in GreenGovPro location is now showing the link of the task where the comment has been added by the operator and municipality.
- GreenSpacePro and GreenGovPro interaction in comments – In GreenSpacePro > Location > GreenGov > Messages / Comments – If there are any Assigned Submissions to an operator, and the municipality or operator commented to a task of the assigned submission it should show the link of the task in that comment and once clicked it will redirect the user to the correct project and task.
- FIXED: Enhancement to the messages/comment section of GreenSpacePro> Location > GreenGov> assigned submission > messages/comments – The comments will now show the link of the tasks and redirect the user to that task.
- GreenSpacePro > Location > GreenGov > Assigned Submission > Comments – The header of the Project/Task link where the comment has been added is updated from “OCM” to “GreenGovPro” to avoid confusion.
- GreenSpacePro and GreenGovPro – File/Task Notifications / Due Date Notifications
- Assigned Task Notification – working as expected, assignee will receive email notification of the assigned tasks.
- File/Task Due Date Updated – working as expected, assignee will receive notification if due date has been changed/updated.
- File/Task Due Date Notification – Assignee will get an email notification if the task is Due based on the Notification Reminder interval
- File/Task Due Date Notification Interval – See below.
- File / Resource Expiration Notifications have been resolved and will be pushed into production Monday.
Increments at this moment after our changes:
- Files: 90, 60,30, 14,7, 1 and due date.
- Tasks: 14,7, 1 and due date. (for PM having 90/60 days out etc. on a task will become an overwhelming amount quickly for users if they are actively using GSP/GGP)
- Emails regarding both Files and Tasks now show how many days are left until the file/task is expiring.
* Please note: There will be no fallout or extra emails for customers regarding these fixes. This process will be seamless for our customers. *
- Greenspace 2.0 – most of the work this week was dedicated to 1.0 issues however we were able to update the functionality and add a true hierarchy to Industries, Companies and Locations in our Settings Tab. We will continue on this and begin Projects with a similar mindset. You can see these changes at https://phoenix.greenspacepro.com/settings
- Also, we are working with a timeline to present that will be a big upgrade from the limited functionality of GSP 1.0. We are looking forward to continuing to make progress and continue this journey together with all of you.